Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Engineer, implement and monitor security measures for the protection of computer systems, networks, and information
- Identify and define system security requirements
- Design system security architecture and develop detailed security designs
- Prepare and document standard operating procedures and protocols
- Configure and troubleshoot security infrastructure devices
- Develop technical solutions and new security tools to help mitigate security vulnerabilities and automate repeatable tasks
- Ensure that the company knows as much as possible, as quickly as possible about security incidents
- Write comprehensive reports including assessment-based findings, outcomes, and propositions for further system security enhancement.
Qualifications and Education Requirments:
- A Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited University or Education Institute in one of the following disciplines (Engineering, Information Technology, and Computer Science).
- 7+ years of relevant experience in building and maintaining security systems
- Detailed technical knowledge of database and operating system security
- Hands on experience in security systems, including firewalls, intrusion detection systems, anti-virus software, authentication systems, log management, content filtering, etc
- Experience with network technologies and with system, security, and network monitoring tools
- Thorough understanding of the latest security principles, techniques, and protocols
- Familiarity with web related technologies (Web applications, Web Services, Service Oriented Architectures) and of network/web related protocols
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills.
- Familiarity with ITIL is mandatory.
- Ability to communicate easily and well with both technical and non-technical staff at all levels, with strong customer service skills.
- Possess multi-tasking skills, with the ability to work under pressure
- Proven ability to work in a multicultural environment with respect and sensitivity for diversity.
- Fluency in spoken and written English.