- Overall responsibility for Solution testing.
- Impact analysis, and dependencies evaluation.
- Involved in Designed test cases and executing the same.
- Create and execute a release and upgrade automation and manual test plans.
- Participation in user’s functional requirement studies.
- Complete test planning and execution of the same on time with Quality.
- Plan Functionality, User Interface, and Regression testing.
- Coordinating Testing Activities within the Team.
Key Skills :
Expert on Test Methodologies especially Agile.
Proficient in worked on Agile tools like JIRA.
Proficient in Test Director & Mercury.
Define the Testing Approach & Involve In Test Plan Activities.
Execute and analysis automation and Manual test results.
Min. Qualification Req.:
Min. Experience Req.:
Key Attributes :
ISTQB Foundation/CSQA level Training, or any other external Certifications on QA/Testing.
Telecom Domain Knowledge eg. Mediation, AAA (Radius, Diameter), GTP, SIP or any Protocol.