As a Senior Sales Engineer, you'll use your technical knowledge along with sales skills to provide advice and support on a range of products. You'll assist colleagues with bids and tenders for new clients from a technical perspective. You’ll be a key point of contact for clients and provide both pre and after-sales advice.
- Persuade and follow up new leads who might benefit from company products or services.
- Provide pre-sales technical assistance and product education.
- Handle RFI/RFP process; create RFP responses; negotiate tender and contract terms to meet both client and company needs.
- Develop long-term relationships with clients, through managing and interpreting their requirements.
- Assist on the after-sales support and provide technical back up as required.
- Keep and update leads and customers records, and provide reports to management regularly.
- Support marketing activities by attending trade shows, conferences and other marketing events.
- 4+ years of work experience in technical sales of IT products/services.
- Solid technical background in recent IT network and systems technologies.
- Experience managing and prioritizing multiple activities, across multiple projects, while ensuring consistent output and quality.
- Solid communications and sales skills with ability to close deals.
- Ability to build relationships quickly and effectively.
- Good command of English language.
- Basic salary
- Living allowance
- Annual 13th month bonus
- Annual salary increases
- Health insurance
- Social insurance
- Commissions on sales