- Bachelor’s degree in Information Systems, Computer Science, Engineering, CIS, MIS or related field or equivalent relevant work experience
- At least 3 years of Information technology work experience
- 3+ years of experience working with virtualization technologies.
- VMware vSphere installation, troubleshooting, and support experience
- Microsoft Hyper-V installation, troubleshooting, and support experience
- VMware Certified Professional – Data Center
- Participate in problem management reporting, resolution and documentation
- Manage a queue of problem tickets