Education and Experience Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or a closely related field
- Minimum 3 years’ experience of system administration.
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Windows Server and virtualization, VMware, or equivalent
- Good knowledge in Linux
- Good knowledge of Storage such as ( SAN & NAS)
Specific Vacancy Requirements:
- Strong knowledge in system, and basic network administration
- Ability to create, develop, and implement system plans.
- Ability to install, upgrade and monitor software and hardware.
- Troubleshoot hardware and software errors by running diagnostics, documenting problems and resolutions, prioritizing problems, and assessing impact of issues
- System administration and IT certifications in MCSE OR MCSA, or other System related fields are a plus.
- Competitive salary
- Career Development