Job Title: Team Leaders
Supervisor: International Branches Manager
Function: Syria Country Office
Company: FinTech Company
We are a FinTech company specialized in social transfers in different countries in partnership with local and international NGOs and the financial service providers. Aiming at establishing an office in Syria to contribute to the delivery of relief and development agencies to the most deprived and affected communities in partnership with the financial service providers.
As a FinTech company has different financial and humanitarian digital solutions to help financial service providers and humanitarian actors deliver their services. These service providers may need information and or any technical support, the team leaders will lead establishment of partnerships with these actors.
Team leaders will be responsible for leading office establishment and operations management with continual support from our leadership team and technical team.
To become a key member of our company leaders in Syria, it does not need you to have a massive experience rather than to have leadership skills, zeal and spirit to be the first partner of our company.
- Leading the establishment of our office in Syria based on the legal and regulatory requirements,
- Recruit, training the social transfers field team,
- Explore, develop and establish partnerships with the relief and development agencies and financial service providers, and ensure excellent professional relationships with them
- Establish our network of social network with the financial service providers all over Syria
- Register the company in the social transfers associated coordination forums and technical working groups
- Present the company the coordination and working groups
- Presenting the FinTech solutions to partners, and customer agencies,
- Providing technical assistance and support to company partners and customers,
Skills & Experience
- Bachelor degree, graduate 2020/2021
- Free to start a training period for at least two weeks
- Have a valid passport or able to obtain a passport within two weeks from this post date
You will be able to demonstrate the following attributes:
- Interest to enroll in a new experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills (in English)
- Quick learner
- Able to use own initiative
- Ability to work under pressure
- Able to work alone and with a team
- Attention to details
- Passionate about technology
How to Apply
Fill the form in the link below, then share your CV to the below email.
Deadline for application is 5 March 2022