You have a strong interest in health tech and how the health industry is shaping the world? You have an outgoing attitude, enjoy challenges that allow you to grow, and have a highly-structured approach towards your tasks? You enjoy taking on responsibilities? Then you’re exactly who we’re looking for to expand our team!
Medicus is a fast-growing ambitious company committed to bringing health data to life, from health literacy and positive behavioral change to users everywhere, to diagnostic journey support to clinicians, all the way from Sao Paolo to Shenzhen and everywhere in between.
We build products that are smart and intuitive, tell a clear story, and are a pleasure and delight to use, placing the user and clinicians at the center of everything we do, and adding butter to everything we produce.
We have an obsessive and meticulous approach to data privacy and protection, believe ardently in the democratization of health data, and place ethical design principles above all else.
How You Will Contribute
As an UI-UX Designer, you will be responsible for delivering the best online user experience, which makes your role extremely important for our success and ensuring customer satisfaction and loyalty.
You will be designing ideas using various methods and latest technology. You will be designing graphic user interface elements, like menus, tabs, forms, and widgets.
- plan and implement new designs
- Optimize existing user interface designs
- Communicate with clients to understand their business goals and objectives
- Develop technical and business requirements and always strive to deliver intuitive and user-centered solutions
- Combine creativity with an awareness of the design elements
- Create prototypes for new product ideas
- Test new ideas before implementing
- Conduct an ongoing user research
- 3 years of experience as an UI-UX Designer or similar role
- UI design portfolio
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to discuss and explain design options
- Detail oriented
- Critical thinker
- Problem solver and customer-centered
- Knowledge of Adobe range of products including Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Acrobat and Dreamweaver
- Some knowledge of Usability Factors in Human Computer Interaction.
What we offer:
- You’ll play a significant role in growing our market presence worldwide
- You’ll be part of an international, fast-growing and highly forward-thinking health tech company that aims to change the way we think about health
- A chance to explore and execute your own ideas from the very start. We encourage and expect your contribution to the “bigger picture” and to achieving our vision
- You work with the smartest people in the business; an international team with many years of experience building great companies and products
- You’ll get an attractive compensation package
- You’ll be working in an environment that aims to accelerate your professional and personal growth